Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Emotional and stressful on the day of my embryo transfer.?

I did my embryo transfer on 6/22/11, on that day when i got home for some reason i felt very emotional and cried for anything, and later during the day i was very stressed and felt very anxious because my son had a surgery the 23rd the day after my embryo transfer, and my ex- husband was not willing to take him. So there was no choice but for me to go with him, so the next day i had to be in the hospital by 6:00am and stayed there for 7 hours, i felt very guilty for not resting and being relaxed the day of my ET and day after, ever since I been stressing off and on everyday until today day 7 after ET a lot of times i have a feeling my pregnancy test will result negative because of my fault. Has anyone out there went through a tough time like this and still got pregnant? Any advice

No comments:

Post a Comment