Saturday, July 16, 2011

My mom always blames me for things when its not my fault and always wants last word?

My mom always screams at me and we always end up fighting about the most ridiculous things. Then she goes on and tattles on my dad saying that i have a bad attitude and that i like to fight which i don't! i have to shout to get my point across, and my mom tries to talk over me and interupt me. I can tell when my mom wants the lsat word when she always murmurs something when im trying to walk away and she gets pissed off when i talk back! Also, whenever i say something to her she always complains that im insulting or commenting, when she doesn't even know what an insult is. For example, when she misses a turn on the way to a friends house i said "mom you have to pay attention to the street signs" and she said "OH SHUT UP AND STOP INSULTING" then i said "that wasn't an insult" then she said "whatever". See, she even acts like a teenage brat to me i never say whatever to her, and she doesn't even say please and thank u to me!! If this does matter my parents are Pilipino and they grew up with strict "abusive" parents. What i mean by abusive is if my mom answered back to her dad she would get a slap in the face. My uncle on my dads side got tied up to a pole and got smacked by a belt by his dad D: I know im a teenager and this is when i change dramatically but i just don't want answers like "who buys your food" or "they put a roof over your head" I KNOW THAT. Im just going through so much stress right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment