Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I hate my life please help? :(?

Im in tears, I got the lowest in the glass and now im in a glass with a bunch of idiots who cant spell there own name. I got 1 out of 20 In my test. The only thing im very good at is art, and I used to doodle in my book because I was that obsessed with drawing noe im trying to stop. I've had one to one tuition in maths but that didnt help the woman was old and clearly had no idea what she was doing. :( I dont want to fail, I want a job but the only thing that helps me learn is drawing and I csnt even do that, Im in tears as I write this I dont care if I seem like a baby In my primary school my teachers used to blame me for everything, used to rip up my certificates and then blame it on me so I would get sent to another class, I asked mum so many times if I could move but she said nothing would change. And now its there fault im failing. I hate my life so much I have No friends I get picked on:( And having autism is not the most exciting thing to be diagnosed with either. The only thing I can do is art and I only have it one time a week. Please help what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment