Thursday, July 14, 2011

I lost my best friend...its all my fault too..help?

me and my friend have been friends for almost 3 years now...she has a brother thats 2 years old then us and i found out like a month ago that he liked me and my friend told me to stop talking so i did and we went back to normal..then i went back over there and we all hung out and it was cool...fyi i never liked her brother or even thought about it...anyway when i got back home i texted her brother just to ask a question and we ended up talking and he thought i liked him, i dont then i told him i had to go cause i didnt want to lose her by talking to him...tthen he cussed me out (said i was a lying *****) and said he didnt like me anymore and that he was gonna show my friend all the texts and stuff....i sent my friend a text say what happened and that i was sorry..i think i lost her as a friend...it was all my fault i know....i need help please /:

No comments:

Post a Comment