Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I need help my drinking has made me do things I regret .....?

Last weekend I drank a lot more than I should have. I drank so much I ended up living the club by myself and ended up in the back seat of a guys car a guy I didn't even know. I think we had sex no I know we had sex. I was so far gone I don't even know if the guy used a condom. I don't even know how I made it home. The next day I went and got the morning after pill just to be safe but what if I end up pregnant. After this I wanna stop drinking and try to control myself I feel like such a slut. I feel everyone thinks I'm a whore or something like that. I cant talk to anyone about this, not my parents or my friends they would just judge me and tell me its my fault. I thinks that's because I had sex with a friend another time I was drunk. I'm afraid people will find out I come from a small town and I would just die if people start finding out. I don't know what to do anymore. Please help

No comments:

Post a Comment