Thursday, July 14, 2011

Im having a nervous break down because of herpies :(?

Ive just been diagnosed with herpies :( and im only 17 i know its my own fault but what can i do about it now :'( ive never cried so much in my life... Its not going to be okay is it :( I keep reading loads of things on here and other websites, like asking questions and its making me worse and worse, now ive just read that if you had a partner they can still catch it even when using protection, so basically its saying to me that i cant have a family and have a sexual partner, i feel like comitting sucide i really do. People are also saying well i wouldnt advise you to have sex with someone with herpies, how do you think thats going to make me feel? :( makes me feel like im nothing just a virus. I really like a boy but i dont want to now because im frightened i pass it on or rejection :( my lifes ruined dont know what to do :( im actually so depressed i could kill myself :'( but i really dont want to its just because i have this, what can i do? i know you might say see a counciller but thats not going to do much, i need hope :(

No comments:

Post a Comment