Thursday, July 14, 2011

What do I do? Boyfriend problems...?

I have been dating a guy for 3 weeks and we had a date planned today. Well he was supposed to get off of work early and I wound up waiting all day for him. I told him that I was mad but not at him because its not his fault he was at work. Then he got off and still had time to come talk to me in person for a bit and all I really wanted was for him to come over and give me a hug and tell me it would all be okay. Despite me being alone all day, I still wanted to see him. Well we had been texting all day and then he just disappeared on me. I thought maybe he was eating. But now I know he just went to bed without telling me or anything. So earlier, I had texted him saying "maybe tomorrow" and he told me he wanted so bad to see me, which I just kind of blew off because I don't think it was sincere. Anyway, we might be hanging out tomorrow and I'm afraid that it will be awkward because of today. Please help me! What do I do? How do I act?

No comments:

Post a Comment