Thursday, July 14, 2011

What should about this girl i like?

So we've been friends for about a year and we've recently been texting each other...just polite conversation though. But i'm certain she either doesn't like me and is just being nice to me or she just wants for be friends. But i can't stop thinking about her and it has actually gotten to the point where i'm getting stressed out - i fear my sanity is at stake here. My friends tell me to think about another girl or something along those lines - but i can't simply do that...i mean, this girl who i like is pretty much the perfect girl, i would be crazy to not think about her...so i've decided that i have two choices to make. Choice A would be that i tell her i like her and just hope she doesn't reject me too hard so that i don't fall into a deep depression OR choice B would be to stop talking to her for about a week or two and see if the only reason why i've been thinking about her is because we've been talking a lot. If there is another way i don't know about i'd be glad to hear it - but of those two which one should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment